- Faculty from diverse backgrounds with experience in taking classes for CAT, NEET, Bank, RRB, SSC, CLAT exams and other competitive exams.
- Easily accessible Faculty who can be easily contacted for doubts and question clarifications.
- Experienced faculty with extensive experience in taking classes for CAT will handle CAT classes.
- Retired and current staff from various reputed Banks to handle classes for the different students for BANK, SSC and CAT courses. The staff from Banks will be able to give an actual view of the current Banking scenario and the knowledge needed to understand the requirements to function as an effective Bank employee.
- Spacious air conditioned classrooms giving the students the opportunity to learn under pleasant conditions
- Availability of Projector facility to enable better understanding of concepts by students
- Systems are readily available for the students to take up mock tests, practice exams and full length tests.
- Simulated tests conducted through computers will give a real feel to students as to how the actual exams are being conducted.
- More than 1000 solved questions are covered in the Bank and SSC books
- 10 Books with solutions for Bank exams covering different topics like Quants, Verbal, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer & Banking Awareness
- 11 Books for SSC exams covering different topics like Quants, Verbal, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer & Banking Awareness, General Intelligence.
- 10 Books for CAT & other MBA exams covering all the important topics that appears in different MBA exams.
- 300+ Mocks and 700+ Practice Tests will be available for students who join for Bank & SSC Exams.
- 10+ tests each for IBPS PO Prelims, IBPS PO Mains, IBPS Clerical Prelims, IBPS Clerical Mains, SBI PO Prelims, SBI PO Mains, SBI Clerical, RBI Assistant, IBPS RRB Assistant, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS SO Exam, RRB Non technical exam, RRB Technical, SSC CGL Tier1 and Tier 2, etc.
- 60 + full length tests and 350 + Practice tests for CAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, other MBA exams
- Prime Updates – Monthly GK Magazine that will cover the major GK updates for the month.
Achievement Plan for Bank & SSC Exams:
Students will undergo a rigorous program to achieve the desired success – clearing the Bank or SSC exams.
Students attend regular classes for quants, verbal, reasoning. Tips and tricks to solve problems are discussed with students
Students are grouped together in smaller batches of five each. The concepts are of an advanced level and the difficulty of the questions is much higher than the Beginner Phase. The students are given more practice tests and doubts are clarified immediately.
Students are given CAT/GRE/GMAT level questions and are given the motivation to face any possible difficult question. Mentors who have cleared CAT exam will guide the students in this phase.
The creamy layer of Students who top the exams will be given separate training with special attention and questions of an even advanced level.
Retired and current staff from various reputed Banks will handle Mock Interviews and Group discussions for the students so that they are able to understand how any actual Interview Process will be.